The R16 Ground Glider instantly transforms into any of 8 configurations. Super wide R-Trac 6″ x 3″ front casters with brakes and 8″ x 3″ rear wheels easily roll heavy loads over grass, dirt, and soft carpet. The custom-designed R-Trac Wide wheels feature low profile no-flat tires, lightweight but strong polymer hubs, low rolling resistance, pneumatic-like cushioning, vastly wider load dispersion over soft terrain, and look like racing wheels.
6″ x 3″ brake casters are 50% wider than typical casters and R-Trac 8″ x 3″ rear wheels are 33% wider to glide over soft terrain but keep the cart lower to the ground for better loading ergonomics and smaller storage size. 25% larger tubing on the frame bed and foldable handles is stronger for even bigger loads.
Extremely tough textured powder coat finish survives thousands of gigs. Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage. Now you can easily roll your gear over the grass at a backyard wedding, an outdoor festival, or sporting event.
DJ & Live Sound, Film & TV Production, Location Sound, Facility Maintenance, General Contracting, Construction, Wedding Photography, Live Performance, Marching Bands & Drum Corps, HVAC Contracting, Sports, Scientific/Field Study/Research, Delivery Vans, Pet Shows, Trade Shows
- Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 34″-52″ in length with 32″ foldable sides
- 14″ wide frame bed
- 8″ x 3″ R-Trac wide no-flat rear wheels and 6″ x 3″ R-Trac wide no-flat swivel casters with brake
- Load capacity: 600 lbs./32 cu. ft.
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065″ wall)
- Tubing size on main frame: 1″ and 1.25″ square steel tube
- 19mm axle
- Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires